Newport Beach Association of Realtors (NBAOR.com) is thrilled to host this unique, flexible golf tournament to determine Orange County’s best real estate industry teams in 2021 with bragging rights that will last a lifetime. Compete against other industry foes, colleagues and clients ANY day at ANY course while benefiting the youth of Orange County, as all proceeds from the event support Orange County Youth Sports Foundation, a nonprofit that has been bettering the lives of Orange County kids through sports since 1971.
The golf course is a great, safe, outdoor venue to do business and catch up with folks you may not have seen in a while, take advantage of this opportunity!
Even Jim Nantz wants you to participate, watch this video here: https://youtu.be/Wn0P73a1SQM
You don’t have to be a good golfer, the team Scramble format is a blast for ALL skill levels. Plus, you can play ANY day that works for your schedule during the tournament month at ANY course you prefer, the system will adjust your team’s score based on the difficulty of the course and tee you played.
SPONSORSHIPS: We are pleased to offer the following packages to Sponsors (note that all participants will also pay their own green fees at whatever course they decide to play):
A. Platinum $1,500 Sponsor – includes 2 foursomes (8 players total), logo recognition on tournament website home page, logo on all materials, recognized in press releases, recognized in all social media postings, and the ability to add an item to the top 10 teams swag bags (40 items).
B. Gold $1,000 Sponsor – includes 1 foursome (4 players total), recognition on tournament website home page, logo on all materials, and the ability to add an item to the top 10 teams swag bags (40 items).
C. Silver $600 Sponsor – includes 1 player entry, recognition on tournament website home page, logo on all materials, and the ability to add an item to the top 10 teams swag bags (40 items)
D. Bronze $250 Sponsor – includes recognition on tournament website home page, and recognition on flyer.
Please send your check for Sponsorship to:
Kimberly Foreman Newport Beach Association of REALTORS 401 Old Newport Blvd., Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92663
Upon receipt of your check we will email you instructions to Create Your Team and register each of your players on the tournament site.
IF YOU CAN’T “SWING” A SPONSORSHIP, HERE’S HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Click the Register button below to pay the entry fee ($100/player; you can purchase up to 4 entries at a time, for example you may want to pay for your entire Team or just you and 1 client). Note that all participants will also pay their own green fees at whatever course they decide to play.
2) Create a Team (MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM NAME STARTS WITH YOUR COMPANY NAME, FOR EXAMPLE “Compass Points to Birdies”, “Surterre SurTerribles at Golf” or “Mariners Escrow Hacks”) and invite up to 3 more players to register and join your Team. Only find 1 or 2 other players to join your Team? No problem, play a 2-person or 3-person Scramble, just know you’ll have a better chance of putting up a great score if you have a 4-person Team.
3) Play a SCRAMBLE with your Team at ANY golf course at ANY time between April 1st and May 16th. Tee times can be hard to come by so please plan ahead and book early. Take photos of your team on the course and be ready to post your team photo when you post your score.
4) Enter the Course and Tee played by your Team together with your Team score and Team photo. Each Team’s score will be adjusted by the difficulty of the course/tee played for fair competition across all courses.
5) Check the Tournament Leaderboard frequently to see where your Team ranks as Teams post their scores throughout the month!
HOW TO PLAY A SCRAMBLE: Each player hits from the teebox, then the Team members choose the best outcome of the tee shots. All Team members then play the second shot from that location, and again choose the best outcome which is where they will all play their third shot from. Play continues in this manner until one player gets the ball in the hole. The team then records its score for the hole (just one score for the Team on each hole, for example “4” or “3”) and maintains that format for all 18 holes.
Not a member of Newport Beach Association of Realtors yet? Check out all the benefits at NBAOR.com and apply for membership today. (note that you do NOT need to be a member to participate in this golf tournament)
Since 1971, the Orange County Youth Sports Foundation (OCYSF.org, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit) has been dedicated to supporting and enabling a thriving youth community through sport. The Scramble for Kids golf tournament will generate funds used to enhance OC youth sports programs, provide opportunities for underprivileged or disabled OC students to attend major sporting events and award college scholarships to graduating OC scholar-athletes.
Prizes / Swag:
Prizes Will Be Awarded to the Top 5 Teams
Swag bags will be provided to the Top 10 Teams
1st Place – To be determined (including Rainbow Sandals)
2nd Place – To be determined (including Rainbow Sandals)
3rd Place – To be determined (including Rainbow Sandals)
4th Place – To be determined
5th Place – To be determined
If you have any questions please contact tournament organizers Kim or Sandi:
Kimberly Foreman Newport Beach Association of REALTORS® firstname.lastname@example.org 949-722-2300
Sandi Rockwood Mariners Escrow email@example.com 949-929-4181
Opportunity Drawing – Purchase Your $50 Ticket to Enter Here or by calling (949) 722-2300.