Pandemic and Economic Recovery
Keeping You Updated
CAR releases new pictogram for display outside every listing! Click here to view and print!
REALTOR Relief is Available! Click here for more information.
New CAR Legal Forms Available – Click here to view.
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our members, community, and staff very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the pandemic.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily enacted curbside service at the Association office to protect and care for our members, staff, and the community.
We have taken steps to ensure all essential functions, including MLS and technical support, online education and training, virtual committee and board meeting functions, and relevant communication are available to you. Our Association staff is working to provide uninterrupted services.
As we are still within the pandemic, we will temporarily miss seeing you in our office, but we’re still open Monday-Friday, curbside, by telephone (949) 722-2300) or email, where service remains uninterrupted.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our members and communities as needed.
The Association Office
Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00 PM
To contact a department via email:
- Multiple Listing Department – Anna Miars firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Department – Arleen Grahn email@example.com
- CEO – Kimberly Foreman firstname.lastname@example.org
How we can help
- Purchasing a lockbox/sign/forms etc – curbside pick up at our office.
- Need to activate a Supra key or change a shackle code on a lockbox, call us and we’ll talk you through the process over the telephone.
- New Member Joining – Please contact our membership department and we’ll process your application via curbside service or through telephone and email exchange.
- Member Changes and Office Transfers – Please email form to the Membership Department for processing.
- Need MLS Support – Please call or email our MLS Department.
- Education and License Renewals – We offer a variety of educational opportunities including license renewals and the required Code of Ethics training. Please visit ‘Education‘ for the education opportunities available.
- Professional Standards Disciplinary/Arbitration Issues – Please visit here for information and forms to file and as always please feel free to contact our office for additional questions.
- Any and all other business, please call our office, we are available to help.
Additional Resources Available: